Old growth Woods
The table is made from durable antique grade lumber, documented from 31 Leonard Street in lower Manhattan. The beauty and character of the wood is expressed in its surface checks, aged surfaces, knots and tonal variations as well as the occasional nail hole and saw mark.
These legs and table straps by Kit&co. unite modern form with an old growth wood surface. Easy to assemble – it goes together with only a Phillips head screw driver – and background music – in a few minutes. The pieces are laser cut from 11 gauge steel, and then powder coated.
- Overall Dimensions 59” W x 29” D x 29.5” H
- Table Top Thickness 1.15″
- Approx. Weight 88 lb.
- Package No. 1 Legs: 32” x 17” x 4” – weight 42 lb.
- Package No. 2 Table Surface: 65” x 38” x 3” – weight: 37 lb.
- Building: 31 Leonard St. Manhattan
- Built Date: c. 1892
- Use: Commercial origins
- Species: Longleaf pine
- Botanical name: Pinus palustris
- Forest origins: Lake Louise, GA